- Industry leading, ultra-reliable TITO printer.
- Netplex/USB interface model.
- One printer for all game types.
- Drop-in compatibility with all current standard ticket printers - easy upgrades!.
- Includes a standard 400 count ticket tray expandable to 600 tickets.
- Patented Quick Disconnect Technology - allows you to easily remove the printer in one quick motion without powering-down the game or detaching cables - no reboot, more game uptime.
- Ticketburst for reliable ticket presentation - TicketBurst technology prints and bursts each gaming voucher before presenting it to jams and eliminate player interference, ensuring maximum up time.
- Rugged metal chassis provides robust grounding design for high ESD immunity and optimal field performance.
- Extensive 8MB RAM and 4MB Flash for printer operations and end-user definables, such as graphics, fonts and international character sets.
- imPORT - Facilitates rapid, simple and secure firmware flash downloads with easy Test Ticket confirmation - quick switch outs for standardization across your floor!.
- Seamless upgrade path to promotional coupon printing with the EpiCentral Print System (sold separately).
- Barcodes: Interleaved 2 of 5 (programmable height and width), Code 39, Code 93, UPC-A & UPC-E, Codabar, EAN8 & EAN13, Code 128.
- Multiple indicator lights: ready, paper, open, and fault.
- Programmable audible alarm.
- Bitmap graphics, portrait, landscape and page mode printing.
- Low Paper Sensor - Flexibility to choose from a growing number of approved ticket stocks - while saving money on utilizing as much paper as possible.
- Bezel (jam-free) and power supply sold separately.
- 24vdc: 2.2A Maximum (excluding exit lamp), 1.5A Maximum (including exit lamp).
- Printing method: Direct Thermal Printing.
- Vertical/Horizontal dot pitch: 0.125 mm..
- Resolution: 496 dots per line.
- Print zone (width): 2.44 inches.
- Print speed (text mode): 5 inches per second (125 mm. per second).
- Print speed (2-color mode): 2.5 inches per second (63 mm./second).
- RoHS compliant.
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years (extended maintenance plan available).
- Integrates seamlessly with the Epicentral custom couponing software solution - see the "more info" tab for details!
- Shipping Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 18.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 9.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.00 inches
- Ampérage: 1.5 - 2.2 A
- Depth: 11.25 In
- For Use With: TransAct Printers
- For Use With: Epicentral Couponing System
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 60°C
- Type: DC
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Weight: 3.8 lb
- Width: 4.46 "
Q & A
There are no questions at this time