Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Kit converts existing 2-1/4" or 3" Suzo-Happ trackballs to work with USB or PS/2.
- Simply replace the optic boards on the existing trackball with the included new optic boards and harness.
- Connects directly to either a USB or PS/2 port on a PC.
- Compatible with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, and Apple Macintosh iMac, Power PC, with OS 8.5 or higher, Linux with USB HID support.
- No external power supply needed.
- Automatically detects whether it is connected to a USB or PS/2 port and configures itself accordingly.
- Supports up to three buttons (sold separately).
- Includes both .187" and .250" terminal connectors for pushbutton switches.
- For 4-1/2" Suzo-Happ trackballs use 56-0114-00K
- Shipping Weight: 0.80 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 7.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
quincy from IA @ 09/03/2012 - 11:51:51 PM CST | 5 out of 5