Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- 2-1/4" solid black trackball assembly with USB and PS/2 interface.
- Trackball has durable black polycarbonate plastic material.
- Exceptional performance and precision is achieved from hardened steel shafts.
- Custom colors available.
- No interface needed to connect the Happ trackball to a PC.
- Connects directly to either a PS/2 (mouse) port or a USB port on a PC.
- Compatible with Windows 98™, Windows 2000™, Windows ME™, Windows XP™ and Apple Macintosh iMac™, Power PC™ with OS 8.5 or higher, Linux™ with USB HID support.
- No external power supply needed.
- Automatically detects whether it is connected to a PS/2 or a USB port and configures itself accordingly.
- Comes with a 6-foot cable that plugs into a USB or a PS/2 port.
- Supports up to three buttons. (Three-button functionality will require the use of a driver that supports three buttons. The standard MS driver supports only two, and the MAC OS supports only one)..
- A wire harness is included which will connect to the Happ Horizontal, Ultimate, Competition or Illuminated pushbuttons.
- Includes both .187" and 250" terminal connectors for pushbuttons.
- Pushbuttons and mounting plate kits are sold separately.
- Hot Swapping Capability.
- Multiple Peripheral, with the use of USB hubs, allows up to 127 different peripherals to be used at one time.
- Moves Data at a High Speed.
- Distributes electrical power to many peripherals. USB lets the PC automatically sense the power thats required and deliver it to the device. This feature eliminates the need for auxiliary power supplies.
- Share peripherals between PC platforms
- Shipping Weight: 2.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.50 inches
- Color: Black
- Trackball Size: 2-1/4"
Q & A
There are no questions at this time