Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- The Suzo-Happ USB/PS2 Trackball assemblies are trackballs that will connect to a computer without any external interface or power supply.
- Allows the user to replace the existing mouse with a heavy-duty trackball for public access and similar applications.
- The USB/PS2 trackballs can be added with or without removing the original mouse.
- Will connect to any computer that has either a USB or PS2 port.
- Available in various colors.
- No interface needed to connect a trackball to a computer, connects directly to either a USB or PS2 port on a computer/PC.
- Works on Windows 98 or higher, MAC OS 8.5 or higher, and Linux with USB HID support. No external power supply needed, unless using RGB Illuminated Ball option.
- Comes with a 6-foot cable that will plug into a USB or a PS2 port.
- Supports up to three buttons.
- A wire harness is supplied that will connect our Horizontal, Ultimate, Competition or Illuminated Pushbuttons with .187" or .250" switch terminals (Pushbuttons are not included).
- Pushbutton mounting kits are sold separately
- Shipping Weight: 2.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.50 inches
- Color: Blue
- Trackball Size: 2-1/4"
Q & A
There are no questions at this time