- Commercial Grade - Thermoplastic Vinyl Connector features solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded in body .
- Terminal screw clamps are designed to contain wire and prevent binding.
- Terminal screws backed out - ready for wiring.
- Terminal screws are large head type for easy wiring, separated by barriers to prevent flashover or short circuits.
- Terminals in individual chambers to positively insulate conductors.
- Vinyl angle plugs have eight possible positions for maximum convenience.
- Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation with power screwdrivers (Slot/Robertson screws in Canada where available).
- Strain relief clamps are superior designs, providing a secure mechanical grip.
- Yellow thermoplastic is rigid and virtually unbreakable and can be used for hard service applications.
- Dead-Front Construction.
- 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding with cord clamp.
- Cord diameter .250" - .655".
- UL & CSA listed, NEMA 5-15(15A), 5-20(20A).
- 125 Volts.
- Made in the U.S.A..
- 1-17/32" diameter.
- 2-19/32" long
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 3.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.00 inches
- Ampérage: 15 A
- Packaging Quantity: 10
- Voltage: 125 V
Q & A
There are no questions at this time