- Solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded into body.
- Terminal screws are large head type for easy wiring, separated by barriers to prevent flashover or short circuits.
- Strain relief clamps are superior designs, providing a secure mechanical grip.
- Yellow thermoplastic is rigid and virtually unbreakable and can be used for hard service applications.
- Dead-Front Construction.
- 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding with cord clamp.
- Cord diameter .250" - .655".
- UL & CSA listed, NEMA 5-15(15A), 5-20(20A).
- 125 Volts.
- Made in the U.S.A..
- Diameter 1-17/32".
- Eagle Length 1-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 0.09 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 2.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 1.50 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
wayne from AL @ 03/12/2013 - 8:58:58 AM CST | 5 out of 5
david from AL @ 02/01/2013 - 8:46:46 AM CST | 5 out of 5