Item is a component in the following:
- Requires 24VDC Regulated Power supply.
- Power connector is an AMP 350428-1.
- TECNICAL PINOUT
- J1 - 8-pin header Molex 22-23-2081 - Optically Isolated control inputs. 20MA, active low current sink
- 1 No Connection
- 2 Circuit ground
- 3 Key
- 4 Torque input A (least significant bit)
- 5 Torque input B
- 6 Torque input C
- 7 Torque input D (most significant bit)
- 8 Direction input: 1=clockwise wheel rotation
- J2 - 24 VDC regulated AMP 2 ckt pin header 350428-1
- 1 +24VDC
- 3 Power supply common
- J3 - Motor connection, Header, 2 Ckt .156" W/ Locking Ramp Molex 26-60-4020
- 1 Motor Black wire
- 2 Motor Red wire
- This board replaces the 50-2000-03 and 50-2000-04 PCBs.
- Not intended to connect to a PC
- Shipping Weight: 0.20 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 6.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.75 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.00 inches
- Reference Number: 50-2000-05
- Replacement for: 50-2000-03 and 50-2000-04
- Voltage: 24 VDC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
anthony from FL @ 04/19/2013 - 7:52:52 AM CST | 3 out of 5
Boards were bubble wrapped on top of each other. Happy with product, very unhappy with the way product was packaged and wrapped.