- RoHS COMPLIANT.
- The Cube Hopper MK2 has been designed according to the highest standards for reliability and security in the Gaming, Vending and Amusement Industries. This hopper is constructed of extremely durable, wear-resistant plastic. As a single denomination hopper, it features high speed operation and expandable hopper capacity. The Cube Hopper MK2 has quickly built it's reputation as the most successful hopper on the market today. It is used extensively throughout the world..
- Standard 450 coins capacity. 0.94" D (24mm).
- Maximum 2 extensions up to 1.01" (25.6 mm).
- Quick pay out speed: 400 coins per minute.
- Coin size range 0.71" - 1.22" (18 - 31mm). Thickness 0.06" / 0.126" (1.5 / 3.2mm).
- Coin cup extensions available (optional) which will increase capacity up to an average of 400 coins per extension 0.94" D (24mm)..
- Supplied complete with mounting bracket..
- Easily and quickly converts into different coinage.
- Low level cup sensing integrated into connector.
- Planetary gearbox system provides maximum torque with minimal power consumption (350 mA to 850 mA with a 2 Amp peak on 24VDC)..
- Standard operating voltages 12 or 24VDC..
- Duty cycle 2:1.
- Hopper is protected by auto reverse anti-jam..
- Integrated optical read-out sensor under platform. (Sensor cannot get dirty or be approached with any light source).
- ROHS compliant.
- Coins per second: ±7
Coin size: 18.00mm - 31.00mm
Coin thickness: 1.50mm - 3.20mm
Min. time between coins: 100mS
Min. time obstructs optics: 30mS
Payout position: 4 sides
Payout signal: Open collector-active low 25mA-35V
- Shipping Weight: 1.78 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 6.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 5.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.50 inches
- Ampérage: 400/850 mA
- Contact Type: 9-way connector + pins
- Denominations Accepted: 1˘, 5˘ USD, 1˘, 5˘ CAD, 1 Peso, Token .800"
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 75%
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Country of Origin: CN
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
jesus from SON @ 10/23/2014 - 11:49:49 PM CST | 5 out of 5
andy from MI @ 12/20/2012 - 11:57:57 PM CST | 5 out of 5
Previous Customer @ 08/07/2012 - 7:45:45 PM CST | 5 out of 5