Item is a component in the following:Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Advanced sensing technology allows high acceptance rate by accepting torn, wrinkled, faded, damp, dirty, limp, folded or mutilated bills .
- Non-contact optical sensors eliminate pinch rollers offering a smooth bill path that reduces jams .
- Low Maintenance: Streamlined recognition system sensors are embedded under the smooth plastic bill path and the magnetic pinch roller has been eliminated dramatically reducing debris buildup and the need for cleaning .
- Security: Fully-encased optical sensors check paper type and the printing on both sides of the bill, while optical cross channel sensors examine the bill path for foreign objects such as clear tape or strings. This bill validator rejects most of the known counterfeits accepted by ordinary bill acceptors - through the use of multiple wavelength optical sensing and sophisticated data processing .
- Flash memory programmable; as more US bill designs are released, the Validator can easily be updated in the field .
- Fully accessible bill path .
- Lighted bezel with easy-to-read diagnostic lamps .
- Easy-to-use dip switch settings and coupon configuration .
- Holds rejected bills .
- Self-generated jam-clearing function .
- Fully contained control box .
- Expandable upstacker or downstacker magazine .
- Lightweight unitized design for applications where cube space is a premium .
- Locking hasp available .
- Accepts bills in any direction .
- Two (2) Year Warranty .
- Hasp for Validator also avaliable
- Shipping Weight: 3.83 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 16.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 8.00 inches
- Bezel Type: Compact Fitted
- Bill Capacity: 500
- Denominations Accepted: $1 $2 $5 USD
- Stacker Type: Upstacker
- Type: ac
- Voltage: 110 VAC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time