Item is a component in the following:
- Increased belt durability achieved with this Urethane Steel belt on SUZOHAPP active steering wheels.
- Direct replacement for original Black belt (50-4041-00).
- For use on numerous games including - San Francisco Rush and Rush 2049 - Crusin' Series - Offroad Thunder - Hydrothunder - Need for Speed Series - Arctic Thunder - Nascar .
- Belt is Tan in color.
- Ref: Atari 20-10186, Midway 20-10186, Namco AD96-04433-00 and VG80-02975-16
- Shipping Weight: 0.10 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 5.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.25 inches
- Shipping Width: 3.50 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
don from MO @ 06/27/2015 - 9:20:20 AM CST | 5 out of 5
matthew from OK @ 11/24/2014 - 7:37:37 AM CST | 2 out of 5
shannon from @ 11/26/2013 - 11:55:55 PM CST | 3 out of 5
dennis from AE @ 11/14/2013 - 8:24:24 AM CST | 5 out of 5
david from CA @ 06/19/2013 - 11:27:27 PM CST | 3 out of 5
steve from OR @ 03/26/2013 - 1:56:56 PM CST | 5 out of 5
better than the generic replacement. holds up longer
dale from IN @ 11/24/2012 - 7:14:14 AM CST | 5 out of 5
kevin from @ 06/22/2012 - 2:18:18 PM CST | 1 out of 5
While this "newer" urethane timing belt works fine for most driving games there are some driving games where it actually is worse than the older "black" 140XL belt. For example the Need For Speed games (specifically NFS/NFS GT/Underground) are pretty rough on feedback components. What happens is that the grooves on the belt tend to wear away without the belt actually breaking (as would happen with the older black belt) and this causes damage to steering pulley gears if not caught once once the wear occurs. Happ no longer offers the older black 140XL belt.
david from CA @ 05/11/2012 - 12:33:33 AM CST | 5 out of 5
good value and high quality
jay from NC @ 05/08/2012 - 11:49:49 PM CST | 5 out of 5
brad from AZ @ 04/26/2012 - 10:48:48 AM CST | 5 out of 5
Good product, they don't break very often