- FAST and EASY way to keep your soldering iron tips clean and free from oxidation.
- Two spinning polishing brushes (brushes will not damage tip plating).
- Lead-free chemical paste for immediate tip tinning.
- insert the tip between the two spinning polishing brushes to clean the tip and remove the oxide, then.
- dip the tip into the FS-100 lead-free chemical paste to re-tin the tip The fine powder Sn is melted immediately..
- insert the tip between the spinning brushes of the FT-700 to remove the melted chemical paste, then.
- tin the tip with the solder you are currently using before placing the iron in the holder. [This prevents the flux residue of the FS-100 from the PWB.]
- Shipping Weight: 1.92 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 6.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 3.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.50 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time