- The MBT 350 is loaded with features to improve quality, increase through-put, extend tip life, and protect your process. The system is fully programmable and can be password protected from unauthorized changes. In some cases technicians become frustrated with being locked into a single temperature. The MBT 350 provides the solution! An approved operating range can be programmed allowing operators the ﬂexibility to do their work, while eliminating the risks associated with giving techs access to the entire temperature range of the system. Operators can be given a range of 5 to 450˚F (3-250˚C) to operate within! When high-mass tips are required, an offset can be programmed for each of the three channels, individually.
- To maximize tip life and reduce operating costs, PACE's well recognized "SetBack" and "Auto-Off" features are included. The system will automatically reduce the set temperature by 50% then turn off after a user deﬁned period of inactivity, from 1 to 90 minutes. To really protect your more expensive tip-heater cartridge and ﬁne point soldering tips from oxidation, the TD-100 can be used with the new "Tip & Tool Stand with Instant-Setback." The Tip & Tool Stand puts the iron's channel into setback if it's in the Tip & Tool Stand for more than 45 seconds! Up to two Tip & Tool Stands with Instant-Setback can be connected to the MBT 350.
- The new dual purpose vacuum/pressure pump and delivery system featuring PACE's patented SNAP-VAC Technology, provides the most vacuum available for desoldering applications. When used with an air pencil, the high resolution, pressure control valve allows for precise adjustment when working on the smallest components such as 0201's.
- The new backlit, digital, LCD screen displays the temperature of all three handpiece channels or, with scan mode activated, will cycle through the handpiece channels one at a time displaying set and actual temperatures. The backlight and character contrast on the display can be adjusted to meet individual preferences. And ﬁ nally, the system can be programmed with the name of the operator or company which is displayed when the system is turned on.
- Power Requirements 120 VAC, 60 Hz (240 watts maximum).
- IntelliHeat® Compatibilty IntelliHeat® Handpieces with Tip Heater Cartridge or SensaTemp® Technology.
- Dimensions: 135mm (5.3") H x 165mm (6.5") W x 260mm (9.25") D.
- Weight: 5 Kgs (11 lbs.
- Handpiece Specs:
- Tip to ground resistance: < 2 Ohms
- Temperature Stability ± 1.1°C (2°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI J Std 001
- Set Temp Range: 37-482°C (100-900°F) SensaTemp®
- 205-454°C (400-850°F) tip Heater Cartridge
- Vacuum and Air
- Vacuum Rise Time: 150 ms Average as measured with PACE Process Monitor
- Vacuum: 20 in Hg max
- Pressure: 18 p.s.i. max
- Air Flow: 8 SLPM max
- Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Kit with Handpieces Part Numbers: 8007-0454 (TD-100, MT-100 & SX-100)
- Power Source Only Part Number 8007-0452
- Includes TD-100 Thermo Drive Soldering Iron; SX-90 Desolderiing Iron; MT-100 Mini Tweezer; Tips NOT Included
- Shipping Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 23.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 10.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 9.25 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time