- AVR750U line-interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on both AC and Tel/DSL line connections .
- Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boosts brownouts as low as 83V and reduces overvoltages up to 147V back to usable 120V nominal levels .
- 12 outlets, 4 of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obscuring adjacent outlets .
- 6 battery-supported outlets protect computers, monitors and vital system peripherals, plus 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support .
- Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts, voltage boost during brownouts and voltage reduction during overvoltages .
- 750VA / 450 watt power-handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics .
- Supports entry-level PC systems up to 35 minutes during blackout conditions .
- Built-in single-line Tel/DSL line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines or cordless phones .
- USB port, included USB cable and PowerAlert software offer safe, unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages .
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X .
- Supports Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application / OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications .
- Hot-swappable user battery replacement supported via battery access door .
- Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere .
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wall mount installation
- Shipping Weight: 15.58 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 14.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 5.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 10.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
Previous Customer @ 11/13/2013 - 8:31:31 AM CST | 5 out of 5