Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Front View Back View 1050VA / 705 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types .
- Built-in voltage regulation and battery support prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime .
- Large internal batteries offer 23 minutes half load runtime and 8 minutes at full load during power failures .
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits with two boost and one voltage reduction level maintains usable 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 75-147V .
- Includes a total of 6 NEMA5-15R outlets .
- Includes 1 USB communications port for remote monitoring of UPS status and site power conditions .
- Communications port enables safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures .
- Communications port supports messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and battery capacity .
- Communications port supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment.
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling included .
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again .
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms .
- Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket .
- Attractive small footprint beige tower housing uses less than 53 square inches .
- Hot-swappable / user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement .
- Cold start capability enables UPS turn-on in battery mode during blackout conditions .
- UL (USA), cUL (Canada), NOM (Mexico), Class B (Emmisions) .
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance .
- 2 year manufacturers product warranty
- Shipping Weight: 31.00 lbs.
Q & A
There are no questions at this time