Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Designed for the Kiosk, Amusement, Lottery and Gaming markets.
- USB interface (USB harness sold separately - part number 05AA0049).
- Pulse interface to convert coin hopper games to printer systems.
- POG interface included.
- RS232 serial harness sold separately (part number 5P002).
- Time/Date stamp applied to tickets and coupons using a real time clock.
- Integral paper cutter (full and partial cut).
- Easy panel mounting (mounting kit sold separately - part number 95P02).
- Automated paper loading.
- DIP switch configurable.
- Unique design with multiple patents pending.
- Uses standard 58mm thermal paper.
- Long life print head and cutter.
- User-customizable coupons and tickets.
- Flash memory upgradable.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year parts and labor.
- Power harness and 1 roll of paper is included.
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC +-10%.
- Operating currents: Idle = 15mA, Operating=5A (Max).
- Print Speed: Approximately 1 coupon/ticket in three (3) seconds.
- Paper Detection: Signals paper low and paper empty conditions.
- Net Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1.91 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 9.25 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.25 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.50 inches
- Ampérage: 5 A
- Operating Humidity: 85% non-condensing humidity (Max)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 60°C
- Country of Origin: US
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Weight: 1.25 lb
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
giora from TX @ 11/06/2013 - 7:17:17 AM CST | 4 out of 5
giora from TX @ 10/21/2013 - 8:52:52 AM CST | 5 out of 5