- Fiber Optic VFL Cable Tester for SC/ST/FC.
- Simple, versatile, and user friendly design.
- Rugged, compact, and splash proof copper housing.
- Three operation modes available: "CW" (Continuous wave output), "Pulse" and "Off" modes.
- Continuous wave output mode (CW) for steady fault illumination.
- Pulse mode helps to locate faults under high ambient light conditions.
- Support LC 1.25mm connectors .
- The button switch permits easy one handed operation.
- Handy, pocket pen design .
- 2 AAA-size alkaline batteries (sold separately) provide 50 hours of continuous operation.
- Body Material: Copper
- Laser Class: Class 3A laser diode
- Nominal Wavelength 650nm ± 10nm
- Operating Temp.: 0 ~ 40 deg. C
- Storage Temp. 0 ~ deg C
- Dimensions: Length 160 ± 2mm, Diameter 13.5mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 2.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 1.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time