- Steel clamps and armor are heavy plated for corrosion resistance .
- Armor is knurled for easy gripping.
- Solid brass plug blades are firmly embedded into body.
- Terminal screws are large head type for easy wiring, separated by barriers to prevent flashover or short circuits.
- Strain relief clamps are superior designs, providing a secure mechanical grip.
- Vinyl Dead-Front Construction.
- 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding with cord clamp.
- Cord diameter .250" - .625".
- UL & CSA listed, NEMA 5-15.
- 15 AMP, 125 Volts.
- Made in the U.S.A..
- 1-1/2" diameter .
- 2-19/32" length
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 2.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.25 inches
- Shipping Width: 1.25 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time