Item is a component in the following:
- ULN Series 50 V 1.75 A High Voltage Quad Darlington Switch - PowerDIP-16.
- Compatible with popular 5 V logic families.
- The ULN2064B is a 1.5 A Darlington switch with a 50 V minimum breakdown.
- Designed to interface logic to a wide variety of high current, high voltage loads, these devices each contain four NPN Darlington switches delivering up to 1.5 A with a specified minimum breakdown of 50 V and a sustaining voltage of 35 V measured at 100 mA.
- Contains integral suppression diodes for inductive loads have common emitters.
- Output current to 1.5 A for each Darlington.
- Minimum breakdown 50 V.
- Mounting Method: Through Hole.
- Sustaining voltage at least 35 V.
- Integral suppression diodes.
- Lead Free.
- Number of Arrays: 4.
- Output current: 1.75 Amp.
- Output Voltage: 50 Volts.
- Input Voltage: 15 Volts.
- CE Voltage-Max: 1.1 Volts
- Shipping Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
- Ampérage: 1.75 A
- Voltage: 50
Q & A
There are no questions at this time