- Standard plug (yellow).
- This model of the Evolution Hopper is ccTalk, encrypted, rear connector, slow speed version, and works on Western Money Systems.
- Connector can be easily changed from front to back.
- Re-engineered and the result is an improvement over existing belt driven hoppers in its performance and maintenance.
- Unique concept provides a single build type hopper that is suitable for 95% of the world's coins and tokens without needing any adjustments .
- Suitable for many applications such as: Vending, Parking, Change, Amusement and Gaming machines.
- Made from extremely strong, wearing resistant plastics in combination with state of the art electronics resulting in low cost of ownership .
- Large DC motor in combination with electronic motor control board for reduced friction and motor noise.
- Optic board is easily accessible by removing the electronic control board from outside the hopper.
- The Evolution Hopper is available in different interfaces: Standard parallel, ccTalk encrypted and non-encrypted serial interfaces .
- Serial interfaces provide higher security and better diagnostics especially by networked machines .
- Supplied with standard quick-fit and release plate, connector as shown or optional with Bulgin connector .
- Specific models replace Money Controls hoppers within Western Money Systems TicketXchange and CasinoXchange kiosks
- Shipping Weight: 5.34 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 12.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 5.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 9.50 inches
- For Use With: Western Money Systems Machines
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Type: DC
- Voltage: 24 VDC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time