- The Cube Hopper MK2 has been designed according to the highest standards for reliability and security in the Gaming, Vending and Amusement Industries.
- This hopper is constructed of extremely durable, wear-resistant plastic.
- As a single denomination hopper, it features high speed operation and expandable hopper capacity.
- The Cube Hopper MK2 has quickly built it's reputation as the most successful hopper on the market today - It is used extensively throughout the world.
- Standard 450 coins capacity. 0.94" D (ø24mm).
- Maximum 2 extensions up to 1.01" (25.6 mm).
- Quick pay out speed: 400 coins per minute.
- Coins per second: ±7
Coin size: 18.00mm - 31.00mm
Coin thickness: 1.50mm - 3.20mm
Min. time between coins: 100mS
Min. time obstructs optics: 30mS
Payout position: 4 sides
Payout signal: Open collector-active low 25mA-35V.
- Coin size range 0.71" - 1.22" (18 - 31mm). Thickness 0.06" / 0.126" (1.5 / 3.2mm).
- Accepts: USA 1 CENT, 5 CENT; CANADA 1 CENT, 5 CENT; MEXICO 1 PESO; TOKEN 0.800.
- Coin cup extensions available (optional) which will increase capacity up to an average of 400 coins per extension 0.94" D (ø24mm).
- Supplied complete with mounting bracket..
- Easily and quickly converts into different coinage.
- Low level cup sensing integrated into connector.
- Planetary gearbox system provides maximum torque with minimal power consumption (350 mA to 850 mA with a 2 Amp peak on 24VDC)..
- Standard operating voltages 12 or 24VDC.
- Duty cycle 2:1.
- Hopper is protected by auto reverse anti-jam.
- Integrated optical read-out sensor under platform. (Sensor cannot get dirty or be approached with any light source).
- RoHS compliant
- Shipping Weight: 1.91 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 5.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 6.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.00 inches
- Denominations Accepted: 25.60 - 27.89MM
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
Previous Customer @ 10/04/2014 - 10:26:26 AM CST | 2 out of 5