- New, thicker 16 gauge steel for improved security.
- Ideal coin door for electronic mech applications.
- Sturdy one-piece frame of die cast aluminum.
- Security ribs are cast into the frame to prevent pry bar entry .
- "Universal" Patented one-piece mech. holder design. Will fit all known 3" x 5" mechanical and electronic acceptors on the market.
- Note: if this door will be used with a mechanical coin mech, you must purchase additional parts: (1) coin switch mounting plate 42-3286-00, (1) coin switch 42-7087-00 and (2) screws 43-0136-00.
- Exclusive reject button design with unbreakable metal plunger.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge drawn steel doors.
- Fitted with full metal cash box enclosure.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Industry standard mounting dimensions.
- AMOA standard locks.
- Estimated cashbox capacity: $1,350 in U.S. Quarters.
- Optional equipment: Coin meter, 4.5 VDC or 12 VDC.
- Foreign and token coin mechs available.
- Steel security bar available.
- Shipping Weight: 4.16 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 20.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 8.50 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time