- A must for every casino!.
- Used to test, adjust and troubleshoot all comparitors.
- Switches can be toggled to simulate a machine's inhibit control lines, display output signals such as sense, credit and tilt, that can be viewed on the two numerical displays and also on a dual-color LED.
- Includes two 3-digit 7-segment counter displays which measure output signals in milliseconds and seconds.
- Each Test Station includes: Your choice of 1 - Comparitor Interface Wire Harness (call for list of available harnesses) and 1 set of Test Leads, additional harnesses can be purchased separately.
- Optional VHS training video available.
- All output signals can be viewed individually or simultaneously .
- Signals can be measured accurately up to 15 minutes.
- One display doubles as a coin counter whereby false crediting or numerous crediting can be detected.
- Can be used with 3 different voltages: 12 vdc, 24 vdc, 24 vac.
- Ref. No. 00660011
- Shipping Weight: 16.37 lbs.
Q & A
There are no questions at this time