Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- FEWER HASSLES, MORE TRANSACTIONS Ultra low jam rates and easy acceptance make MEI's AE2800 a user friendly product - one your customers can count on. The unit handles $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills for more transactions, improved customer satisfaction, and higher profits..
- HIGH-END SECURITY & VALUE Multi-wavelength optics and sophisticated data processing combine for exceptional security and value. Fully-encased, optical sensors ensure consistent, high-quality recognition - long a MEI hallmark. .
- Due to easy four-way acceptance, customers do not need to flip or turn bulls prior to inserting them. The 2800 series takes torn, wrinkled, faded, and even dirty bills..
- Designed for low maintenance, the 2800's smooth, streamlined bill path has no magnetic pinch rollers to cause debris build-up. Service call for bill jams and vandalism are rare, and the validator signals users that it is operating correctly..
- Convenient access to switches and easy-to-read labels..
- Reprogrammable flash memory enables quick, easy updates for software files such as new currency designs or value coupons. .
- Acceptance rate: 95% or greater.
- Lighted bezel.
- Expandable upstacker or downstacker magazine.
- Two (2) year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 3.83 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 16.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 8.00 inches
- Bezel Type: VFM5S
- Bill Capacity: 500
- Denominations Accepted: $1 $2 $5 $10 $50 $100 USD
- Stacker Type: Downstacker
- Type: AC
- Voltage: 110 VAC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
dave from MO @ 12/14/2016 - 1:43:43 PM CST | 5 out of 5
Previous Customer @ 09/24/2014 - 10:34:34 AM CST | 5 out of 5
Previous Customer @ 06/05/2014 - 10:42:42 AM CST | 5 out of 5
Previous Customer @ 06/20/2012 - 6:41:41 AM CST | 5 out of 5