- Your secure and safe choice!.
- The HALO II provides the best value of any retail cash dispenser in the industry with added peace-of-mind from enhanced security features an affordable price. This new member of the Nautilus Hyosung retail family offers an improved UL 291 business hours safe with added break-in protection, an EMV card reader, a PCI 3.0 compliant keypad and secure communications protection using TLS (Transport Layer Security) transmission encryption..
- Innovative Design - The HALO II offers a unique, sleek design perfect for locations ranging from small convenience stores to high-end retail ATM locations. Eye-catching, customizable color LED lighting around the keypad attracts more users to drive additional transactions and revenue to your bottom line. Nautilus Hyosung's intuitive application interface is presented on a vivid 10.1" color LCD screen, and all user touchpoints (screen interface, keypad and cash exit) are positioned for optimal visibility and access. .
- Reliability - Nautilus Hyosung continues to lead the industry in reliability and ease of service. The HALO II incorporates proven cash dispensing technology engineered for maximum uptime widely regarded as the best in the industry..
- Ease of Use & Maintenance - The Halo II provides a highly intuitive operator menu program that enables first time and veteran users to easily operate and service the machine. It incorporates Nautilus Hyosung modular component architecture designed for high reliability, quick service and maximum accessibility..
- Environmentally Friendly - The HAO II is equipped with energy-saving, long lasting features and parts designed to minimize environment impact. The system uses components compatible with nautilus Hyosung's other retail models, allowing customers to protect their investment in interchangeable spare parts. ATM users will also have the paper-saving option of no receipt or screen display of a QR-encoded digital receipt..
- New Technology - The HALO II utilizes Nautilus Hyosung enhanced retail application, which enables customers to earn additional revenue from transactions such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), donations, lottery and surcharge segmentation. The system is also positioned to support cardless cash withdrawals using an optional NFC (Near Field Communications) feature, an attractive option to users transitioning to cardless transactions. .
- System Platform
- Microsoft® Windows® CE6.0
- Card Reader.
- Screen Display.
- Input Type
- 8 function keys
- ADA compliant
- PCI compliant EPP
- UL291 business hour safe
- Electronic lock
- Cash Dispenser
- 1000 note removable cassette (subject to note quality & other variables)
- Thermal line 3" receipt printer
- Electronic journal
- Power Supply.
- Environmental Conditions
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Humidity: 20 ~ 85%
- Additional Features
- Flicker lead through indicator
- Earphone jack
- EPP indicator
- Digital receipt
- Supports 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Enhanced Standard 1 Emulation: DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion)/ Donation transaction/ Decimal surcharge
- TLS Protocol communication
- Height = 51.9"
- Width = 15.7"
- Depth = 23.4"
- Weight = 265 lbs
Q & A
There are no questions at this time