Item is a component in the following:
- The antenna connects to the I/O Board and is housed on the back of the cabinet.
- A strong wireless signal is very important to getting the most out of your game.
- Depending on the positioning of the game in the location, you may need to adjust the antenna's position to achieve the best signal.
- The antenna's housing allows for a variety of positions within, and the housing itself can be easily moved to a different location using tape or screws.
- To install: 1. Mount the antenna to the upper back of the cabinet.
- 2. When mounted vertically, the antenna is omni-directional, so be sure it is as straight as possible to get the widest signal area.
- 3. Drill a 9/32" or 5/16" hole behind the antenna cover.
- 4. Feed the cable through the hole and route the cable to the I/O Board.
- 5. Be careful as this is a delicate connection.
- 6. The cable connector snaps into the I/O Board connector.
- 7. Attach the antenna cover to the back of the cabinet using two 6x3/4" Hex screws.
- Careful placement of the antenna is important for good wireless communication.
- Sometimes relocating a wire or moving the antenna within the housing will deliver a more reliable signal.
- Once the installation is complete, be sure to use the Signal Strength test in the game's System Setup menus (go to ITNet Settings/Communication Settings).
- A signal reading of 20 is adequate as long as there are not large or noticeable shifts in the signal strength (dipping into Low Signal); A signal reading of 25 to 50 is optimal; a great signal is anything above 50.
- Signal strength at each location is different, and these characteristics can often change if the surroundings change - It is a good idea to check the signal strength test with every collection to see if you are continuing to get the optimal signal position.
- Note: Take care not to bundle the antenna wire with other cables in the cabinet
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 9.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 3.00 inches
- For Use With: Golden Tee Games
Q & A
There are no questions at this time