Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Provides vend time after the selected number of initiate switch closures to start is reached and allows the total vend time to be extended for each additional initiate switch closures..
- Accumulates 1 to 256 Coins.
- Switch Selectable 1-7 Coins to Start.
- Vend time from 15 seconds to 31 minutes.
- Coin switch can be connected to a counter.
- 30 amp, 1 HP @ 125VAC Contacts.
- 12vdc or 120vac Operation Available.
- UL and CSA Approvals.
- With 30 amperes of switching capacity, it allows direct coin operated.
- control of loads like compressors, pumps, motors, heaters and lighting. .
- This accumulating coin vending timer will count each closure of the.
- initiate switch. When the total number of initiate switch closures equals the.
- number to start set on the lower 3 DIP switches, the load is energized and.
- the vending time is started. For every initiate switch closure, the accumulating.
- coin vending timer adds one time per coin period, as set on the upper 7 DIP.
- switches, to the total vending time..
- Microcomputer accuracy, combined with a power relay, makes the.
- Coin Vending Timer ideal for cost sensitive single coin or token vending machines
- Shipping Weight: 0.33 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 3.25 inches
- Shipping Height: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.25 inches
- Ampérage: 30 A
- Operating Humidity: 95% relative, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Voltage: 12 VDC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time