- The ST 100 is a fully programmable system featuring two, individually controlled IntelliHeat® compatible handpiece channels and is supplied with two TD-100 soldering irons.
- Allows for 2 soldering irons, 2 MiniTweezers or one of each to co-exist on a workbench.
- Fully programmable, password protected to prevent unauthorized changes - offset can be programmed for use with high-mass tips.
- An approved, unique, operating range or process window, can be programmed FOR EACH HANDPIECE, allowing operators the flexibility to do their work, while eliminating the risks associated with giving techs access to the entire temperature range of the system - Also, a process window can be defined for the handpiece using leaded solder, and a separate process window can be defined for the handpiece using lead containing solder.
- Operators can be given a range up to 450°F.
- To maximize tip life and reduce operating costs, PACE's well recognized "SetBack" and "Auto-Off" features are included - temperature automatically reduces to below solder melt, then turns off after a user defined period of inactivity, from 10-90 minutes each.
- Connects with up to two Instant-SetBack cubbies.
- The backlit, digital, LCD screen displays the temperature of both handpiece channels or with scan mode activated will cycle through the handpiece channels one at a time displaying set and actual temperatures.
- Name of the operator or company displayed when the system is on.
- The system can also be purchased as a power source only and combined with any of 4 optional IntelliHeat handpieces.
- Reference number: 8007-0525
- Shipping Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
- Operating Temperature: < 450°F
- Reference Number: 8007-0525
- Voltage: 115
Q & A
There are no questions at this time