- Soldering work involves both metallic and organic compounds; the solders themselves, and the fluxes necessary for soldering. These compounds release noxious fumes when heated, which can lead to both short and long term operator irritations and illnessThe Hakko 493 is designed to remove these noxious fumes quickly, safely, and efficiently. .
- The replaceable filter is made by joining a specific urethane foam with refined, activated high absorption carbon. .
- The fan is fully adjustable, quiet, and efficient. .
- ESD safe by design. The entire unit is processed with a non-sloughing static dissipative conductive material.
- Shipping Weight: 4.10 lbs.
Q & A
There are no questions at this time