- By adding Chip Quik, normal solder will reflow at a safe low temperature below 150 deg. C (300 deg. F). .
- Remove QFPs, PLCCs, SOICs and chip components without complex and costly equipment. .
- A large inventory stock of heater tips and nozzles are not required. .
- LOW COST: Available in complete kits for field service or industrial packaging for rework departments. No shelf life! No investment required. Use Chip Quik with existing rework equipment or temperature controlled soldering irons. BENEFITS FROM REDUCED SOLDER REFLOW TEMPERATURE: REDUCE HEAT - REDUCE DAMAGE ELIMINATE: .
- Heat damaged pads, leads and circuitry .
- Heat damaged solder joints of adjacent components .
- Thermal blisters, burns and board delamination .
- Mechanical damage from chip extraction when reflow is incomplete FURTHER ELIMINATE REWORKING THE REWORK AND SAVE THE COST OF: .
- Lost time .
- Labor costs .
- Inconvenience .
- Lost boards from heat damage It takes the technician 1 or 2 tries to perfect the process. SMD 1 - CHIP QUIK SMD Removal Kit .
- Remove with solder iron or warm air bath..
- 2.5 ft. CHIP QUIK material. Removes 8-10 SMD'S..
- 1 cc syringe of CHIP QUIK no clean rework paste flux..
- Alcohol pads for clean up..
- Complete instructions for SMD removal and cleanup.
- The same CHIP QUIK material in 30 convenient 6.5" lenghts..
- Instructions included..
- The same CHIP QUIK material in 60 convenient 6.5" lenghts..
- Instructions included. SMD 291 - CHIP QUIK No Clean Flux 10 cc syringe. .
- The same flux used in the SMD 1. Ideal for all rework..
- With easy to follow complete rework instructions.
- Contents provided in a durable plastic case.
- Recommended rework tools and materials, including:
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.75 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time