- Thin, comfortable grip and low vibration. This unique Hakko design places the pump and motor above, not inside, the grip. Vibration is kept to a minimum, and the grip is thin and easy to hold. Delicate tasks are performed with greater ease; the tool can be used for long periods without operator fatigue. .
- Simple and inexpensive pump maintenance. The new, miniature, high-performance diaphragm pump is housed in the chamber at the rear of the Hakko 808. Pump maintenance is quick and easy-simply remove the cover. If repairs are ever needed, replacement parts are inexpensive. .
- Tip-to-ground potential difference no greater than 2mV. .
- Tip-to-ground resistance no greater than 2 ohms. .
- Adjustable temperature control (380°C - 480°C / 715°F - 895°F). .
- Includes Carrying Case and Hot Sock (PN: Carrying Case - C1099 and Hot Sock - 605M)
- Shipping Weight: 3.15 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 13.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 3.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 10.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
Previous Customer @ 09/11/2012 - 9:55:55 AM CST | 5 out of 5