- Replacement general purpose coil used on later-model Stern pinball games for common devices such as ball kickout, pop bumper, slingshot bumper, etc. .
- The diode on this coil is mounted on top (front) of coil lugs - see part number 090-5044-0B for the same coil with diode on bottom of lugs.
- Be sure to observe polarity when connecting wires to your new coil - connecting the wires in reverse will destroy the diode and possibly blow a fuse when power is applied.
- The end of the diode with the band (cathode end) always has the HOT (power) wire connected to it's lug.
- The end of the diode without the band (anode end) always has the COLD (ground, low, or neutral) wire connected to it's lug
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
david from CA @ 06/22/2012 - 12:51:51 AM CST | 3 out of 5