- Coil sleeves are also referred to as "coil tubing".
- This is a flanged coil sleeve.
- Used on devices without a coil plunger stop where coil plunger goes all the way through the coil (examples include: vertical up-kickers, kickback lane coils, coil auto-launchers, replay knockers, bell/chime coils).
- Length is 2-1/4".
- Outer diameter is 1/2".
- Used on "Fun House" game and others.
- Replacement of the coil sleeves is recommended when rebuilding/servicing flippers, bumpers, kickers, and other coil devices - worn sleeves add friction to coil plungers, decreasing performance.
- RoHS compliant
- Shipping Weight: 0.01 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
claudia from OH @ 12/07/2013 - 9:54:54 AM CST | 5 out of 5
alan from AZ @ 08/11/2012 - 12:04:04 PM CST | 5 out of 5