- Use this board to convert old video games that use a CRT CGA video signal (RGB Gnd Sync) into a VGA video signal that is compatable with the new flat screen LCD monitors and TVs.
- Allows you to run a CGA or EGA based game board on a VGA LCD monitor of any size.
- Converts CGA, EGA and Component (YUV) to VGA.
- Provisions for 2 VGA outputs.
- Supports 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1360 x 768 VGA outputs.
- CGA/EGA input signal auto scan.
- RGBSG input connector compatible with most video game signals.
- Perfectly compatible with medium resolution Sega game signals.
- True digital 24 bit A/D converter for true 16.7 million color conversion.
- Runs on 5 volts DC.
- Perfect device for Sega and other LCD conversions
- Shipping Weight: 0.52 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 4.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 1.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
david from @ 12/26/2014 - 5:01:01 PM CST | 5 out of 5
thomas from CO @ 08/21/2014 - 5:21:21 PM CST | 5 out of 5