Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- 3M surface capacitive touch screen sensor with controller for Ceronix LCDs used on Atronic games.
- Extended Durability for High-use Applications.
- MicroTouch ClearTek capacitive touch screens, manufactured by 3M Touch Systems, are the preferred touch solution for applications that require fast and accurate touch performance.
- The flat capacitive Profile sensor incorporates advanced construction and production techniques that result in a thin, sleek design which provides easy installation into flat panel displays.
- Transparent coating significantly increases durability by resisting scratches and abrasions .
- Popular applications include kiosks, ATM installations, point-of-sale, industrial equipment, gaming machines, and vending.
- ClearTek capacitive touch technology provides accurate and sensitive response to the user's touch while offering outstanding durability.
- Tested in a laboratory environment to withstand over 225 million mechanical touches without noticeable degradation to the surface.
- Performance unaffected by everyday contaminants in the environment .
- Accurate and fast touch response .
- Narrow border for easy integration .
- Connects to EX II electronics platform .
- Taped wires.
- Includes: the controller, harness, and standoffs to apply controller and tape.
- Used on both older and newer Atronic LCD displays
- Shipping Weight: 2.17 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 14.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.25 inches
- Shipping Width: 11.50 inches
- For Use With: Atronic
- Reference Number: CPM2200K
- Replacement for: T.I 57-170FA-022-1T
- Screen Size : 17.54 "
- Sensor Size: 17.54 "
Q & A
There are no questions at this time