Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Single Mode Type Plastic Optic Cable.
- Also referred to as mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber.
- Single-mode optical fiber is an optical fiber in which only the lowest order bound mode can propagate at the wavelength of interest typically 1300 to 1320nm.
- It carries higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but requires a light source with a narrow spectral width.
- Single Modem fiber is used in many applications where data is sent at multi-frequency (WDM Wave-Division-Multiplexing) so only one cable is needed - (single-mode on one single fiber).
- Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode.
- The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.
- This cable is the same as part number 70-0600-00, but is sold by the roll rather than by the foot.
- 328 foot roll equals 100 meters .
- Used in IGT Keno machines, light pens and many other applications.
- IGT reference #37504490
- Shipping Weight: 1.27 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 9.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 8.50 inches
- Length: 328 ft
- Type: Fiber Optic
- Type: Single Mode
Q & A
There are no questions at this time