Item is a component in the following:Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Game Control Interface UGCI allows Personal computers equipped with USB to easily interface with standard "Arcade Quality" controls from Happ via the USB Port. The device will be automatically configured as soon as it is physically attached, without the need to reboot or run Setup. No drivers are necessary to install, only requires a Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP CD..
- Benefits of utilization of the USB intelligent interface:.
- Hot Swapping Capability.
- Multiple Peripheral, with use of USB hubs, allows up to 127 different peripherals to be used at one time..
- Moves Data at a High Speed.
- No Separate Power Supply Needed .
- Share Peripherals between PC platforms.
- Higher Bandwidth than Serial .
- Simplicity of use.
- Established base of approximately 200 Million USB computers.
- Built-in operating system support for devices.
- Features of Happ Universal Serial Bus (USB) Game Control Interface (UGCI):.
- High Performance Universal Serial Bus (USB) IO Channel..
- Low cost .
- Robust fault tolerant design which is USB HID compliant..
- DirectX Ready.
- WINDOWS 9x/ME/2K/XP Operating System Ready.
- Seven high speed 8-bit 20 Khz analog channels..
- Mappable keyboard buttons.
- 32 Digital inputs at 10 Khz each..
- CPU resource efficient 10 times faster than RS-232 base arcade models.
- Supports games running at 120 FPS.
- 1.5 Mbytes/Second, 1000 Hz Polling Frequency for each data packet.
- Plug-And-Play and ACPI Compliant.
- Up to two Coin/Bill Counters.
- Host CPU Reset watchdog timer.
- Mappable Keyboard Buttons with SDK Available Online.
- 3 Models available to best fit application.
- Daughter board available for high current outputs. 96-0746-00 .
- Supports both trackball and buttons.
- Small compact size: 3"x 3" .
- Steering wheel (270 degree Pot wheel only - does not support Optic wheel).
- Brake .
- Throttle .
- 2 Coin/Bill-drops .
- Up to Six Buttons .
- Trackball with 3 buttons .
- 4-Speed Shifter with Reverse .
- 2 Start Buttons .
- Host Watchdog Timer .
- Note: To use the coin/bill counters, Watchdog and Player start buttons require application software to be written for the UGCI. You need to be a member of MSDN (Microsoft Developers Network) and use the MSDN DDK to do this. The UGCI is for WIN based systems only. It will not work on a Macintosh.
- Shipping Weight: 1.07 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.25 inches
- Shipping Height: 5.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time