- For termination of plastic optical fiber cable.
- Used in Ticket-In / Ticket-Out Cable.
- Simplex connector provides a quick and stable connection for applications that require a component-to-connector retention force of 8 Newtons (1.8 lb.).
- Simplex connectors are color coded to facilitate identification of transmitter and receiver connections.
- By convention, gray simplex connectors (part# HFBR-4501) are used on the transmitter cable end and blue simplex connectors (part# HFBR-4511) are used in the receiver cable end (different color connectors are mechanically identical).
- Crimp ring included
- Shipping Weight: 0.01 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time