- The Capacitor Wizard® is an AC Ohm Meter specially designed to measure ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) on capacitors in the range of 1uf and up, in or out ofcircuit.
- Finds over 90% of the bad capacitors IN CIRCUIT.
- Meter probes are nonpolar.
- Output of the meter is a 100khz SINE WAVE.
- Output voltage is less than 15mv pp (5mv rms) and will not turn on any solid state devices in the circuit under test.
- The Capacitor Wizard has been specially designed to maximize its ability to measure low ESR values - by measuring for ESR at a relatively high frequency and by using other proprietary design techniques, the Capacitor Wizard can accurately measure ESR of capacitors 1 uf and up Capacitors from 0.1 to 1uf can be tested.
- Audio beeper sounds when a capacitor is GOOD, eliminating the need to look at the meter.
- Battery operation - 6vdc: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Supply Voltage 4vdc to 6vdc
- Power drain 30ma @6vdc
- Battery life 60-80 hours
- Battery low @4.0v
- Open circuit probe voltage: <15mv Peak to Peak (<5mv rms)
- Test Signal: 100Khz Sine WaveInput resistance : 2.5 ohms
- ESR range: 0 to 30 ohms expanded scale
. Manufacturer one-year limited warranty. Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Shipping Weight: 1.09 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 9.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 3.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 4.50 inches
- Country of Origin: US
Q & A
There are no questions at this time