- Patented outstanding safety instrument - Locates defective grounds, energized circuits, induced voltage.
- Maintenance, Service, and Electrician personnel need this tool daily!.
- Fits in shirt pocket for convenience.
- Senses voltage without metallic contact.
- Glows RED when contact is made with:.
- - Insulated wire with positive AC voltage.
- - Hot side of receptacle when voltage is present.
- - Each side of fuse, when determining if fuse is functional.
- Will not Glow RED when contact is made with:.
- - Shielded cable.
- - Neutral side of wall outlet or cord (if wired correctly) .
- UL Listed - #39F5, Tested and approved for public safety.
- All outer surfaces are non-conductive for safety.
- Detects 50-1,000 Volts AC.
- CATIII and CAT IV rated.
- Choice of OSHA.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 9.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.50 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time