- Picabond connectors provide an economical and reliable means of splicing multiconductor telephone cable.
- Straight, butt, half-tap, bridge and full bridge splices can be made.
- Saves time - no prestripping or cutting required, can tap without service interruptions, eliminates "turndowns"
- Versatile - Color-coded to indicate size and type of wire
- Economical - low cost, easy to use
- AMP Picabond connectors are manufactured from tin-plated phosphor bronze and tin-plated brass with bonded polyester insulation .
- Color coding of the insulation is provided to denote wire size and weather-resistant type.
- Lightweight and compact, PICABOND splices reduce the space required over other splicing techniques by up to 33%.
- Red connector accepts: 24-19 Air Core PIC - one 19 AWG (.9mm) wire on each end with .080 (2.03) max. insulation diameter.
- Crimp the connector using the Picabond crimp tool (part number 43-0795-00)
- Shipping Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
mark from CA @ 04/04/2017 - 10:57:57 AM CST | 5 out of 5
dan from AZ @ 08/16/2014 - 1:51:51 PM CST | 5 out of 5
josh from IA @ 02/05/2013 - 11:45:45 PM CST | 5 out of 5