- High quality, durable, brass component - perfect for pub use.
- Knurled grip - cross-hatched etching on the barrel.
- This knurled brass dart collar allows for a very natural and comfortable grip - the most common way to hold a dart is to position your thumb underneath your forefinger with your middle finger holding the dart towards the front of the barrel or resting on the point.
- This dart collar allows the player confident finger placement that is both consistent and tactile
- Shipping Weight: 0.03 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
- Weight: 12 gram
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
leo from IA @ 02/22/2014 - 2:37:37 AM CST | 5 out of 5
cullen from LA @ 01/22/2013 - 12:01:01 PM CST | 5 out of 5