- Designed according to the highest standards for reliability and security in the Gaming, Vending and Amusement Industries.
- Constructed of extremely durable, wear-resistant plastic. As a single denomination hopper, it features high speed operation and expandable hopper capacity. The Cube Hopper MK2 has quickly built it's reputation as the most successful hopper on the market today.
- Standard 450 coins capacity. 0.94" D (24mm).
- Maximum 2 extensions up to 1.01" (25.6 mm).
- Quick pay out speed: 400 coins per minute.
- Coins per second: ±7
Coin size: 18.00mm - 31.00mm
Coin thickness: 1.50mm - 3.20mm
Min. time between coins: 100mS
Min. time obstructs optics: 30mS
Payout position: 4 sides
Payout signal: Open collector-active low 25mA-35V.
- Coin size range 0.71" - 1.22" (18 - 31mm). Thickness 0.06" / 0.126" (1.5 / 3.2mm).
- Coin cup extensions available (optional) which will increase capacity up to an average of 400 coins per extension 0.94" D (24mm)..
- Supplied complete with mounting bracket.
- Easily and quickly converts into different coinage.
- Low level cup sensing integrated into connector.
- Planetary gearbox system provides maximum torque with minimal power consumption (350 mA to 850 mA with a 2 Amp peak on 24VDC)..
- Standard operating voltages 12 or 24VDC..
- Duty cycle 2:1.
- Hopper is protected by auto reverse anti-jam.
- Integrated optical read-out sensor under platform (Sensor cannot get dirty or be approached with any light source).
- RoHS compliant.
- Rs232, serial mode
- Shipping Weight: 2.01 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 7.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 5.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.00 inches
- Ampérage: 400/850 mA
- Contact Type: 9-way connector + pins
Connector type: Molex 22-01-2095 + 08-50-0032
- Denominations Accepted: 25.60 - 27.89MM
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 75%
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Country of Origin: CN
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time