- Used on Bally.
- Ref No 66460065.
- Replacement for 35-0030-00 (66620003).
- No more coin jams - save time and money with less down time.
- Patented magnetic induction system provides an accept / reject decision within milliseconds.
- No special power supplies required.
- Easily change formats - just put the coin you want the Coin Comparitor to recognize into the sample holder and perhaps make a minor sensitivity adjustment.
- Anything that does not match the sample coin is automatically rejected.
- On-board quad optics for coin path security.
- Fast feed through of coins and good coin acceptance.
- Microcontroller for coin analysis and I/O functions.
- Fixed output credit buffering.
- Bi-color LED status indicator.
- High or low logic inhibit available via personality jumpers.
- Quick-cover and housing snap in place for easy removal and access to electronics.
- Operates on either 12V DC only or 24V AC or DC.
- Optic emulation available for all models
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 lbs.
- For Use With: Bally Machines
- Reference Number: 66460065
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Denominations Accepted: 5¢ USD
- Replacement for: 35-0030-00 (66620003)
Q & A
There are no questions at this time