- For Bally machine with $1 coinage, Ref. No. 66160023 (old Ref No 66160056).
- For IGT machine with $.50 coinage, Ref. No. 666160088.
- CC-16 24V.
- No more coin jams - save time and money with less down time.
- Patented magnetic induction system provides an accept / reject decision within milliseconds.
- No special power supplies required.
- Easily change formats - just put the coin you want the Coin Comparitor to recognize into the sample holder and perhaps make a minor sensitivity adjustment.
- Anything that does not match the sample coin is automatically rejected.
- The most widely used and recognized gaming coin validator.
- Proven reliability under extreme gaming conditions.
- Designed for coin diameters of .700" (17.8mm) thru 1.470" (40mm).
- Straight drop coin path.
- 24V model - Offered in voltages ranging from 12 volts DC to 48 volts AC.
- Optional inhibit feature on 12 volt DC models only (Bally uses no inhibit mechs).
- Coin feed performance rated at 7 coins-per-second
- Shipping Weight: 1.50 lbs.
- For Use With: Bally Machines
- Reference Number: 66160023
- Voltage: 24
- Denominations Accepted: 25¢ USD
- For Use With: IGT Machines
- Reference Number: 66160056
Q & A
There are no questions at this time