- Used on IGT Machines - Ref No 66160071.
- Used on Mikohn Machines - Ref No 66160072.
- No more coin jams - save time and money with less down time.
- Patented magnetic induction system provides an accept / reject decision within milliseconds.
- No special power supplies required.
- Easily change formats - just put the coin you want the Coin Comparitor to recognize into the sample holder and perhaps make a minor sensitivity adjustment.
- Anything that does not match the sample coin is automatically rejected.
- The most widely used and recognized gaming coin validator.
- Proven reliability under extreme gaming conditions.
- Designed for coin diameters of .700" (17.8mm) thru 1.470" (40mm).
- Straight drop coin path.
- 24VAC model - Offered in voltages ranging from 12 volts DC to 48 volts AC.
- Optional inhibit feature on 12 volt DC models only.
- Coin feed performance rated at 7 coins-per-second
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- For Use With: IGT Machines
- Reference Number: 66160071
- Voltage: 24 VAC
- Shipping Length: 4.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 4.00 inches
- Denominations Accepted: 25¢ USD
- For Use With: Mikohn Machines
- Reference Number: 66160072
Q & A
There are no questions at this time