- Three stage purification process: Airistar® has developed a unique three-stage air purification process that features Melt-Blown Fiber filter media..
- Melt-Blown Fiber Filter Media: Melt-Blown Fiber filter media is the next generation of HEPA filter media, The Melt-Blown Fiber filter media used in the Airistar® 100GT is rated to capture 95% of particles larger than 0.3 microns at airflow ratios that surpass traditional HEPA filters..
- Activated Carbon Filter: Airistar's multipurpose VOC filter helps eliminate unwanted gases and fumes associated with tobacco products..
- Airflow Rates: Airflow rates of up to 130 CFM can be achieved when the unit is set to maximum blower speed..
- Stage 1: Electrostatic Pre-filter - Merv 7.
- Stage 2: Melt-Blown Fiber Filter rated 95% efficient to 0.3 microns.
- Stage 3: VOC / Carbon Filter gas and odor control.
- Specialty screws are used to prevent access to the components inside..
- An overhang of a quarter of an inch on top of the diffuser prevents anything from being slid between the table and the diffuser..
- Exhaust holes on top of the diffuser are sized for security but large enough for effective air directioning..
- Purifier dimensions: 10" H x 11" W x 16" D.
- Diffuser dimensions: 3" H x 2.5" W x 25" L, 7" D under table.
- Load rated airflow range: 60 to 130 CFM based on settings.
- Maximum amp draw: 1.0 amps @ 110V.
- Two speed fan control.
- Louvers on diffuser will close to restrict airflow by 25%
- Shipping Weight: 44.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 27.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 15.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 17.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time