- Ball features a ferrous core that trips the magnetic censor in coin-operated tables.
- Same weight and diameter of traditional cue balls - 2 1/4".
- Great performance - moves and spins just like a non-magnetic cue ball
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.00 inches
- Diameter: 2-1/4 "
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
terry from MI @ 09/05/2012 - 7:26:26 AM CST | 1 out of 5
I did not expect the color of these cue balls to be so 'yellow' I was expecting more of a white ball. The yellow color makes them appear to be cheap.
bob from IA @ 08/07/2012 - 8:27:27 AM CST | 3 out of 5
Previous Customer @ 07/16/2012 - 11:52:52 AM CST | 5 out of 5