Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Superior acceptance and security.
- Fast, reliable bill handling.
- Lower cost of ownership - less downtime and maintenance.
- Traffic light LEDs provide front-line at machine diagnostics.
- USB port on the front, allows convenient interface for support tools.
- Common acceptor module, regardless of the machine manufacturer.
- Lensed receivers that scan 300% more bill surface with six wavelengths of light.
- Highest ticket acceptance rates through custom bar code sensor output .
- 14 pending patents cover 30 unique design features in the unit .
- Industry's first dispute resolution window (to view last bill stacked) .
- Curved surface to protect internal mechanisms, drive gears and secure cash .
- Durable, welded plastic design.
- One-hand, ergonomic handle for ease of use .
- No latches or levers to operate .
- 98% or greater .
- Bills - up to 50 notes, four ways, face up & down .
- Barcode Coupons - two way face up .
- Approximately 3 seconds to stack Escrow .
- One bill or one barcode coupon .
- Multiple serial protocols .
- Greater than 500 notes .
- 12V - 28VDC.
- Standby: 10 Watts.
- Accepting: 30 Watts.
- Stacking: 70 Watts.
- SC Series - 9 lbs. (4kg) .
- SC Cash box - 3 lbs. (1.5kg)
- Shipping Weight: 7.04 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 11.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.20 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time