Item is a component in the following:
- Tired of replacing those delicate CCFL bulbs and inverters on your DDR? .
- Upgrade to these LED boards for improved reliability and performance.
- With this upgrade kit, you no longer require CCFLs or inverter board - the most common components that break.
- Easy to install using existing +12vdc connector in dance floor - slips into same mounting as old CCFLs.
- LEDs provide brighter illumination, longer life (average 50,000 hours) than the existing CCFLs, and don't need an inverter board.
- Color is set by user (Pink or Blue) via jumper right on the LED boards .
- Thick and durable PCB material to prevent cracking while installed.
- Upgrade kit includes everything you need to update one directional dance pad: Two LED Boards adjustable for either Pink or Blue illumination & Jumper Harness (Buy 8 kits to upgrade a full 2 player dance pad).
- For use on: Konami Dance Dance Revolution(DDR) to replace the CCFL lights in the floor dance pads; can be also used on Nexcade Pump It Up (PIU) by using quick disconnects on the wires
- Shipping Weight: 0.08 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 7.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 3.50 inches
- For Use With: Dance Dance Revolution
- For Use With: Pump It Up
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
alex from ID @ 07/11/2013 - 12:21:21 AM CST | 5 out of 5