- Check Any Electrolytic Capacitor "In-Circuit" With 100% Accuracy in 3 Seconds
- Solving problems caused by electrolytics has never been easier, now that you can locate these bad capacitors easily without having to unsolder them, and without spending time troubleshooting, by using the CapAnalyzer 88A Series II
- The CapAnalyzer 88A checks electrolytic capacitors in-circuit for both ESR and DCR with no unsoldering.
- It is the only capacitor tester that discharges the cap, checks it for low DC Resistance (DCR), reads out high-frequency Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) and compares your readings to industry standards on the three-color chart right on the front panel.
- The included one-handed tweezer probe allows testing of both normal and surface-mounted electrolytics and uses coaxial cable instead of normal test-probe wire for stable readings on small capacitors
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 3.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 4.50 inches
Q & A
Item Questions & Answers
There are no questions at this time